Funnel Feature Roundup: September 2020September 30, 2020
It's time for another exciting roundup of new and improved Funnel features! In this month's edition, we cover a range of feature improvements and brand-new releases. As always, you can watch the highlight video, or jump ahead to any of the releases that grab your attention by clicking on the anchor links in the text below.
1. Report on 'Days to Close.' The new 'Days to Close' lead filter allows you to calculate the average number of days that a lead will need to be nurtured before they can make a firm decision about your school. This report can help you to gain extra insight by comparing lead activities (for example, if they had attended an open day) and seeing whether this impacted the number of days to close.
2. Search for leads with low activity. This feature helps to filter leads by ‘days idle’ or leads that don't have any activities, emails, or events recorded against their name. This is a great way for teams to be able to quickly identify any leads who may need extra attention so they don’t slip through the cracks.
3. New communication filter. Filtering through your communications just became a lot more powerful! We’ve added ‘Category’ as a communication filter so that you can see all communications sent from Funnel that have been grouped based on a particular ‘category’ upon sending.
4. Exporting lead data. When exporting lead data, you can now choose to export all associated guardian data for that lead or just the primary guardian information. The export process will also prompt you for some more information to process the data you would like to see in your export. Selecting Include all properties means that you would like to see all of the fields available on your leads and guardians in the export. Remember, if you uncheck this box it will just be the standard core fields included in the export.
5. Alphabetical reply listing. To make sorting through your ‘reply to’ list easier, we’ve now ordered all users alphabetically to help you find the email address you’re looking for much faster
6. Enrolment planner report. This report now has a key to explain what the red and blue columns or lines mean on your graph. Red is the capacity number and blue indicates the forecasted number the system believes you are at and shows those as a comparison.
For more Funnel tips and news, don't forget to check out our updates page. As always, if you have any questions or would like to request additional training, please get in touch with your friendly Digistorm Customer Success Manager.